Re: Downloading from edelivery.oracle.com via command line

  • From: "Teijo Lallukka" <teijo.lallukka@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,<development@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 22:35:39 +0300

Hi!

Add parameters --user   &  --password to your wget command and account as your
MOS account.

Then you will be authenticated and download will begin normally after few
redirects.

-TL

>>> Martin Bach <development@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 04/25/10 10:23 pm >>>
Dear listers,

does anyone know how to download software from edelivery.oracle.com via
a command line browser? Thinking of wget or w3m here... Found some tips
and tricks for

When trying to enter a url for an image I am redirected to the login
page where I am stuck (lack of javascript).

Any help appreciated.

Best regards,

Martin

--