Re: Doubt about timeout between nodes of cluster

  • From: "Waldirio Manhães Pinheiro" <waldirio@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Riyaj Shamsudeen" <riyaj.shamsudeen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 21:22:19 -0300

   Hello Riyaj

  I'm re-installing the Operating System of machines and tomorrow I'll
re-install the Oracle RAC (with default settings I'll check the crsd logs)
and try tuning this time.

Thanks again.

PS: In generally, what the time between stop the first node and the second
node up the first VIP interface ?!

Good Night All.
Waldirio

Site: www.waldirio.com.br