Re: Does this happen to you at work?

  • From: Martic Zoran <zoran_martic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: all_about_oracle@xxxxxxxxxx, oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 02:50:52 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Oracle,

Exactly, but from your perspective ;)

You did the same thing to the world as PRODx did to
you.

It is sometimes hard to not do things you do not like
to others :)

You needed to think about the environment (in this
case oracle-l list) while naming yourself as Oracle.

I was thinking at first Oracle has my private mail
address and I should be happy that Oracle is
contacting me about something important :)

Of course I am doing the same mistake.
The only thing people usually do not forget is to
complain as I did with "your" mail name :)

Regards,
Zoran

--- Oracle <all_about_oracle@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> he he he... good one...
>
> I choose this name so that it describe what is the
> account for, I have
> SQLSERVER and I also have others for example HEALTH
> and another one
> FINANCE... at least I relate to the main substance
> and the purpose of
> existance...

Yahoo! Mail