Re: Document 465968.1

  • From: Rich Tylka <rtylka@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 08:59:22 -0500

Thanks guys for proving I'm not insane (I know my wife will still
disagree).  Oracle support helpfully closed my SR on this, so I'm going to
have to reopen it and provide them the info about the '@' character.  That's
an interesting piece of information, by the way, and it sure explains why
the analyst didn't see any problem with the doc.

Rich Tylka
Glimcher Realty