Re: Do you speak Oracle?

  • From: "John Kanagaraj" <john.kanagaraj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: richard.c.ji@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 09:33:38 -0800

Too many OPEN_CURSORS in this Thread :D

All this geek-to-life talk reminds me of the time from IOUG Live! 2002 when
a very large Oracle-l crowd walked into a local San Diego restaurant for
dinner:

GajaV to Waiter: "Can you get us Adjacent Extents in the WINDOW Tablespace?"

TimG to Others at the table after we were seated, and had to make room for a
latecomer: "Can we COALESCE this Tablespace, please?"

John

On 12/13/06, Richard Ji <richard.c.ji@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

No need to worry for that.  He is just an implicit cursor, not an explicit
cursor like me. :)

Richard Ji