Re: Do you ask the question: How do I work with Oracle Support....?

  • From: Nilo Segura <nilosegura@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oratune@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 21:47:38 +0200

I recently requested a MLR for  rdbms 10.2.0.5 + Linux x86-64

The first quick reply from support was that I should download a patch
for 10.2.0.4

:(

The second quick reply from support was that I should download a patch
for IBM AIX

:( :(

Finally  they had to  create the request for the MLR ... if only they
read the information we provide in the SR.

:(

--
Nilo Segura
Oracle Support - IT/DB