RE: Do you ask the question: How do I work with Oracle Support....?

  • From: Michael McMullen <ganstadba@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 13:48:21 -0400

I've always suspected that this was just a way for agents to meet their
targets. Answer in a certain timeframe but don't help,

  _____

Poor experiences: Several of these:  spend 1-2 hours carefully documenting a
problem,

and then get a phone call asking to explain what was wrong.  I can't tell
you how many

times I have been asked a question that was clearly shown in the uploaded
documentation.

(This is not just an Oracle problem, but an industry problem - seen it
elsewhere as well)

Jared Still
Home Page: http://jaredstill.com