Re: Do you ask the question: How do I work with Oracle Support....?

  • From: troach@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,"Dunbar, Norman (Capgemini)" <norman.dunbar.capgemini@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 12:37:26 +0000

There are good DBAs and not so good DBAs. Same with developers as well as
support staff.

Does any fill out the surveys Oracle emails out a few days after the support
case is closed? Just curious.

Tom

From: Tim Hall <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 13:22:37
To: Dunbar, Norman
(Capgemini)<norman.dunbar.capgemini@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <scoles@xxxxxxxxxxx>; <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Do you ask the question: How do I work with Oracle Support....?

Norman: No amount of skill on your part will stop an imbecile from
asking you to run the same script or upload the same RDA repeatedly.
:( I agree, some of the support staff leave a lot of be desired...

Cheers

Tim...