Re: {Disarmed} RE: AWR Viewer

  • From: Carel-Jan Engel <careljan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Lee.Robertson@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2008 12:27:44 +0200

Mind that using AWR , whatever viewer you use (incl SQL*Plus), entitles
Oracle to demand some extra license fees from you..........
Wise doesn't save you from that.

You can also have a look at Simulated Ash (supports >= 9i, incl.
Standard Edition) here: www.perfvision.com

Best regards,

Carel-Jan Engel

===