RE: Difficult / Impossible Request

  • From: "Mark W. Farnham" <mwf@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'ORACLE-L'" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 14:33:43 -0500

One available service can be found at http://www.ora600.be/

where you'll notice a frequent contributor to this list as a contact for the
US.

I'd suggest you contact them and see what they think they can do with your
single .dbf file. Doing some up front detective work if perhaps they have a
metadata listing of what they think is in that datafile might be helpful,
but they are a better source of what information they will find useful than
I am.

Good luck,

Mark