Re: Differential incremental backups

  • From: Don Seiler <don@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: robertgfreeman@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 21:00:18 -0500

Robert,

I used incrementally updated backups in 10gR2 (or at least thought
that's what I was doing).  A quick peek at the docs confirmed that
they did exist then:

http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/B19306_01/backup.102/b14192/bkup004.htm#BRBSC186

Is there something distinctly new about them in 11g?  Or are we not
talking about the same thing?

Cheers,
Don.

--