RE: Different date formats between thin and thick clients

  • From: <rajendra.pande@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sbecker6925@xxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 09:43:32 -0500

Sandra

Problem is that the thin driver does not use NLS

Based on what I know this should work as this is one of the options
suggested by ORACLE (115001.1) - depending on the version of the driver
in use.  See the referred note for 9I and 10G

I was however wondering if you could share as to why are you switching
from oci to thin.  (I am assuming that when you say oci you mean the
thick driver)

Thanks