Re: Diagram software

  • From: "Niall Litchfield" <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Clarke, Andrew" <andrew.clarke@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 09:56:50 +0100

What? You mean that tool I'd already downloaded and hadn't installed yet
(insert smiley for sheepish grin here).

So far it looks like dia is a likely candidate. Recall I asked for something
that would do physical servers and logical application design rather than
primarily an ERD tool. So ERD is nice, but isn't for example going to draw
out for me how my DataGuard DR setup will interact either logically or
physically with the existing MSCS/Oracle Failsafe HA setup!