Re: Developers need your help!

  • From: "Ethan Post" <post.ethan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Niall Litchfield" <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 11:51:56 -0500

Good feedback Niall. You are suppose to be able to use it without any sort
of login and even answer questions, but your history is not saved so you can
not earn rep without open id. Rep 50 is pretty easy to earn, not sure what
you can not do without it. I have been doing more python and appengine stuff
I find it is a good place to post questions for some of that and I noted the
need for some Oracle expertise.

Take a look at this question...

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/120504/optimising-a-select-query-that-runs-slow-on-oracle-which-runs-quickly-on-sql-se#120664