Re: Developers need your help!

  • From: "Niall Litchfield" <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: post.ethan@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 17:39:28 +0100

I was but...

I had to get an OpenID (which involved a password reset and setting up a
free blog I won't use!)
I keep getting redirected to odd questions (maybe a mouseover thing)
But most important of all, you can't do what you suggest without a
reputation of 50. I'll stick to forums.oracle.com methinks.

sorry.

Niall

--
Niall Litchfield