Re: Defrag/Reorg Tool

  • From: Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mark.Bobak@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 17:49:15 -0600

Datapump will move tables from one tablespace to another.

At one time I used a tool called live reorg from quest, but it had way too
many problems. We finally ended up just generating the scripts ourselves. I
can probably find the sql scripts we used, but there is nothing particularly
special about them.

--
Andrew W. Kerber