RE: Definition of Top Class DBA

  • From: "Dimensional DBA" <dimensional.dba@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sethmiller.sm@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Kumar Madduri'" <ksmadduri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014 21:19:46 -0700

I would agree with Seth as in not worrying so much about the management fluff
or extra phrasology when you go to apply for a job, but you should be ready to
answer that question if they listed it as a requirement of what makes you think
you are a “World Class DBA?”

I have had some interviewers actually go down the list of skills on the sheet
they published and went through every point including those added management
phrases…

Matthew Parker

Chief Technologist

425-891-7934 (cell)