Re: Debug DDL trigger

  • From: Jared Still <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rjamya <rjamya@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 16:15:22 -0700

Yes, it is true, at least in the context I meant it in.

I should have been more specific.

Try using raise_application_error, or any other error to
prevent an account from logging in.

If a user has the ADMINISTER DATABASE TRIGGER privilege, you cannot
use a trigger to prevent him from logging in.

You might take a look a look at the MetaLink note referenced earlier.

Jared

On 8/24/05, rjamya <rjamya@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Not true, see below for an example on 9204
>
> SQL> get t1.sql
> 1 conn t1/t1
> 2 create table t1.some_tbl tablespace cons
> 3 as select * from dba_objects where rownum < 100

Jared Still