Database connections being disconnected

  • From: Leroy Kemnitz <lkemnitz@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 17:09:25 +0000

All -

I have been having problems with database connections being 'reset'.  I am
using SQL Dev 4.0 to connect to Oracle 11.2.0.3.

I have the SQLNET.EXPIRE_TIME = 0 in the sqlnet.ora.  My firewall guys tell me
that the firewall is open and time outs are set.  This is occurring in dev but
not in prod - so apparently I set something wrong in dev - but I can't find it.

I have been searching thru Oracle support but no answers yet.  Anyone else have
the same issue?  I am running out of ideas of what to check.

LeRoy