RE: Database Control licensing question

  • From: "Freeman, Donald" <dofreeman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <JHostetter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Oracle-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 14:01:28 -0400

I'm pretty sure you can use database control without these plugins.  I
think you have to do a custom install and deselect these items. And, if
you choose them, it's not a one-time cost of 2k each.  It's 2k per
instance you manage from that database control. I had a sad day
discussing these with my Oracle sales guy.