RE: Database 101

  • From: "Goulet, Dick" <DGoulet@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 09:35:53 -0400

Bother!!  Just tossed a paper/transparency presentation that I had =
received & used over the years.  It was designed as an introduction for =
middle to high school students.  Started out with a stack of file cards. =
 Just what you would have loved.  Bother!!

Dick Goulet
Senior Oracle DBA
Oracle Certified 8i DBA