Re: Data Pump schema mode import

  • From: Jack van Zanen <jack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wellmetus@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 08:39:55 +1000

It should create the user

I use following procedure regularly.

Directory is not specified as I use the default directory.

expdp system/********* dumpfile=expdp_objpm_6384.dmp
logfile=expdp_objpm_6384.log schemas=objpm

and to import in new instance I drop user objpm

impdp system/**********dumpfile=expdp_objpm_6384.dmp
LOGFILE=impdp_objpm_6384.log remap_tablespace=TS1:TS2

Jack

--
Jack van Zanen

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential material for the
sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this
e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Thank you for your cooperation