Data Mart

  • From: murtuja khokhar <murtuja_oracle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelists <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 20:51:05 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

  Please help me with this as it is very urgent.

  I have to install and implement Oracle Data Mart in my company.We have oracle
9i on solaris 9.Can you send me documents about data mart.I have downloaded
some docs from Oracle site but it is not enough.

  I want guidencel for schema design for Oracle Data Mart.How the Datamart
schema is different than general Database.

  Additional Licence is required for Oracle Data Mart??We have licence for
oracle 9i Enterprise Version.