Data Layer Internals and I/O Optimization, by Steve Adams, in Ann Arbor, MI, Oct 18th-19th

  • From: "Bobak, Mark" <Mark.Bobak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 09:10:54 -0400

Steve Adams, our esteemed moderator, is coming to Ann Arbor, MI, to
speak at the local user group, and present a two-day seminar.

For details, see:  http://bobak.net/~mjb/SAdams.html

-Mark

--
Mark J. Bobak
Senior Oracle Architect

accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give
orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem,
pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently,
die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."   --Robert A. Heinlein