Re: Data Guard Configuration

  • From: Hans Forbrich <fuzzy.graybeard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 12:55:33 -0600

If at first you don't succeed, consider reading THE definitive bible on
this topic:

Oracle Data Guard 11g Handbook [Paperback]

by Larry Carpenter (Author), Joseph Meeks (Author), Charles Kim
(Author), Bill Burke (Author), Sonya Carothers (Author), Joydip Kundu
(Author), Michael Smith (Author), Nitin Vengurlekar (Author)

Amazon details:

Product Details

     Paperback: 544 pages
     Publisher: McGraw-Hill Osborne Media; 1 edition (July 7 2009)
     Language: English
     ISBN-10: 0071621113
     ISBN-13: 978-0071621113

It is well worth the time and money to go through this book.

/Hans

--
//www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l