Re: DWC Employment Inquiry

  • From: Robert Freeman <robertgfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Nigel Thomas <nigel.thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 08:51:58 -0700 (PDT)

I looked at the email again, it was sent though Oracle-L. My apologies for my
incorrect recollection.

RF

Robert G. Freeman
Author:
Portable DBA: Oracle  (Oracle Press)
Oracle9i RMAN Backup and Recovery (Oracle Press)
Oracle9i New Feature
Blog: http://robertgfreeman.blogspot.com (Oracle Press)
The LDS Church is looking for DBA's. You must be LDS to apply (please don't
write to me and tell me I'm breaking the law. A church can choose to hire
members of it's own faith. Look it up if you don't believe me).