Re: DST - the root note

  • From: "Jeffery Thomas" <jeffthomas24@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jared Still" <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 08:46:31 -0500

Thanks Jared -- actually I've already read all this and already documented
it for internal corporate purposes.   However -- I'm new to RAC and I did
not see any RAC-specific instructions.

On 2/14/07, Jared Still <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You better start reading. :)

The patch is multipart:

1) utltzuv3.sql - located TZ data - version dependent
2) timezone files - patch for OH
3) Oracle JVM patch
4) possible client patches.

Jared