Re: DP export 5x slower in 11.2 than 10.1

  • From: Greg Rahn <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rjoralist2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 14:34:16 -0700

This list should make for a good starting place (when MOS is back):
How can we monitor a DataPump Job's Progress? (Doc ID 455720.1)
How To Diagnose And Troubleshoot Import Or Datapump Import Hung Scenarios
(Doc ID 795034.1)
DataPump Export and Import Job And Attached Client Sessions (Doc ID
262557.1)
How To Use The New 11g Events++ Syntax For Easier SQL Tracing Of Datapump
Operations? (Doc ID 813737.1)
Checklist for Slow Performance of Export Data Pump (expdp) and Import
DataPump (impdp) (Doc ID  453895.1)
Export/Import DataPump Parameter TRACE - How to Diagnose Oracle Data Pump (Doc
ID 286496.1)

--
Regards,
Greg Rahn  |  blog <http://bit.ly/u9N0i8>  |  twitter <http://bit.ly/v733dJ>  |