RE: DML on dual?

  • From: "Herring Dave - dherri" <Dave.Herring@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Kerber, Andrew W." <Andrew.Kerber@xxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 11:57:58 -0500

Could be.  It just seems odd that the object DUAL would incur physical
writes and row lock waits.

Dave

David C. Herring, DBA  |   A c x i o m  Delivery Center Organization

630-944-4762 office | 630-430-5988 wireless | 630-944-4989 fax

intended only for the use of the recipient named above, and may be
legally privileged.

communication is strictly prohibited.

of it from your computer system.

Thank you.