Re: DBMS_LOGMNR_LOGREP_DICT error during full export

  • From: Jared Still <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: avramil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 18:26:24 +0100

When faced with system objects that are strangely missing
or invalid, I usually run catproc.sql.
In fact, I have found it necessary in every case where a 9.2.0.5<http://9.2.0.5>
database on Win2k has had the April 2005 CPU applied.

All patches have had to be backed out of the database, run
catproc.sql, apply the CPU.

catproc.sql is not a panacea, but it does often fix internal
inconsistencies in the database.

Jared

--
Jared Still