Re: DBA to Developer ratio

  • From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2019 14:46:56 -0500

The funniest thing is when infrastructure projects are done using the "agile" methodology. I've had such an experience. I resigned after 6 months. Have you seen this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvks70PD0Rs

On 1/31/19 3:40 AM, Norman Dunbar wrote:

On 28/01/2019 17:12, Jeff Chirco wrote:
I know this is not an exact science and every company is different and a lot of factors goes into this. But just curious how many DBA's you have compared to how many developers? ....

Apparently, if the developers are "agile" you need something like 700 developers anyway, regardless of the number of DBAs (sorting out the mess!) :o) :o) :o)

Cheers,
Norm.

--
Mladen Gogala