RE: DBA 101: SQLPATH on windows

  • From: "Stephens, Chris" <Chris.Stephens@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Yong Huang <yong321@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2013 10:16:32 -0600

Huh.  I swear I tested that out on Linux yesterday but it appears you are
right.  That's the behavior on both Linux and Windows.  Most of my scripts on
Linux are run through shell scripts and I rely on full path.  It was only
yesterday I checked Linux for behavior that contradicts the documentation.

Chris