Re: DB12c in Production?

  • From: Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco <jcdrpllist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: james.clarence.allen@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 18:38:36 -0400

One note about license pluggable free option:
Multitenant
enterpise Y
Extra cost option for up to 252 pluggable databases. The
multitenant architecture with one pluggable database (single
tenant) is available in all editions

about upgrade
We were trying to upgrade to 12c first time worked ok, the second I
installed forms 11g and it got problems, I reinstalled server + forms 11g
and got the same problem, I didn't investigate further but we decided do
not migrate.