DB Time in AWR report in 10g

  • From: <Govind.Arumugam@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 09:09:12 -0500

> Dear Oracle Gurus,
>
> We upgraded one of our Production systems to 10g R1 recently.  Here is the
> AWR report for a 24 hour period.
>

>               Snap Id      Snap Time      Sessions Curs/Sess
>             --------- ------------------- -------- ---------
> Begin Snap:      1378 28-Sep-06 01:00:31       274       3.3
>   End Snap:      1426 29-Sep-06 01:00:28       273       3.4
>    Elapsed:            1,439.94 (mins)
>    DB Time:               83.46 (mins)
>
> I am looking at the "DB Time" of 83 minutes; Does this mean that the db was
> practically idle most of the time when compared to the total Elapsed time of
> 1440 minutes?
>
> Thanks,
> Govind

The information contained in this message, including attachments, may contain
privileged or confidential information that is intended to be delivered only to
the
person identified above. If you are not the intended recipient, or the person
responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, Alltel
requests
that you immediately notify the sender and asks that you do not read the
message or its
attachments, and that you delete them without copying or sending them to anyone
else.