DATABASE HUNG/Application

  • From: "Seema Singh" <oracledbam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 22:51:32 -0400

I have following setup

1) database box ,Sun solaris OS,Oracle816,
2)Apache 3 boxes ,Linux red hat,
3)Tomcat 2 boxes ,Linux red hat

I have been noticing after database,tomcat and apache restartup couple minutes things are looking fine.After that the connections reached upto maximum process value and database load became low and looks no queries are in process.When I was connected and run query at sqlplus ,queries run fine.

The connections I'm using JDBC think connections.If anyone noticed any such kind of problem let me know pl.Last friday developer uploaded new code and weekend things run fine.
Please advice.There are no indication of any error at database end.
thanks

-- //www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l