Re: DATA P0PULAT1ON

  • From: Carel-Jan Engel <careljan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: shastry17@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 23:34:30 +0100

Why do you ask this in this forum?
Don't you think the user knows the right answer?

IMHO, a stupid question doesn't exist.
So, you are not showing a failure to the user when you ask him to
clarify.

Don't regard this answer as a non-serious debunking of your question.
I'm serious. The community at this forum can impossibly know the answer.
Your user can. Maybe he wants 10% of the data sent to test? or all, but
scrambled to protect privacy of the customers in the database? Or just a
couple of tables?

Best regards,

Carel-Jan Engel

===