RE: Current archiver destination

  • From: "Schultz, Charles" <sac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vadimbobrov@xxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 07:17:28 -0500

The way I understand it, the archiver writes to all "active" (ie, not
marked as failed) destinations in a round-robin fashion. Do you mean
exactly which destination at a precise split-second? I would be
interested to know if Oracle maintains that granular of information.

If you mean in general, you can either use "show parameter
log_archive_dest" or select against v$archive_dest.

Hope that is what you are looking for.