RE: Curiosity, why there is only developer release on windows.

  • From: "Christian Antognini" <Christian.Antognini@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <juancarlosreyesp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 16:37:40 +0200

Juan

>Hi, does any one knows why in windows database release there is a
>developers release meanwhile in other platforms not.

As for the last releases they have a delay providing a production release on
this platform. Therefore they provided a developer's release (read beta). I
guess that the production release will be available in a couple of weeks.

Regards,
Chris

New Features Oracle Database 10g Release 2 seminars @ www.trivadis.com
Italiano: Lugano (24-Nov)
Français: Genève (17-Nov)
Deutsch: Zürich (11-Oct), Hamburg (13-Oct), München (20-Oct), Basel (25-Oct),
         Frankfurt (27-Oct), Bern (8-Nov), Düsseldorf (23-Nov), Stuttgart
(13-Dec)