Re: Cross Platform Database Migration Using TTS from Cooked Filesystem to ASM (OMF - I Hope)

  • From: kyle Hailey <kylelf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: david.barbour1@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 22:20:29 -0800

FYI Delphix has automated cross platform provisioning and they have a 30
day trial available via download

http://pages.delphix.com/Free-Trial-Request.html

Here is some info about Delphix cross platform provisioning

http://datavirtualizer.com/oracle-cross-platform-provisioning-magic-from-the-mess/

- Kyle Hailey
http://datavirtualizer.com