Re: Controlled block corruption testing
- From: Rich J <rjoralist3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2018 15:22:54 -0500
On 2018/06/18 11:40, Stefan Koehler wrote:
there is a free tool called "CrashSimulator" by Francisco Munoz Alvarez. I
guess this is what you are looking for: http://oraclenz.org/?page_id=4301
In theory, that's perfect! The reality though is that I have a number
- There's no information or documentation available (perhaps after
- Is this a binary executable or an interpreted script?
- What is it doing behind the scenes?
- What are the tool's linux requirements?
- Why is that website blocked by our firewall?
Especially when I'm purposely breaking things, I want to know exactly
how that happens. I'd probably spend more time validating the tool as I
would testing the purpose of the tool.
Thanks for the feedback, Stefan!
Other related posts: