Re: Configuration of Oracle LDAP for network resolution

  • From: Bill Ferguson <wbfergus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Richard.Goulet@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 11:20:42 -0600

I 'think' it all depends on on what you are using for your LDAP, and
how your organization implemented it.

In my initial testing of trying to figure it all out, what I found in
various reference sources sometimes conflicted with each other, or
conflicted with what we use in our organization.

A very useful tool I finally stumbled across helped me figure out what
is in use in our organization, it is the LDAP Admin Tool (trial
version), at http://www.ldapsoft.com/

--
-- Bill Ferguson