Re: Completely insane execution plan with 11.2.0.3 but not with 11.2.0.2

  • From: Greg Rahn <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mark W. Farnham" <mwf@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 19:59:30 -0700

TCB was designed to extract the required objects and stats from production
environments to recreated them in test environments for plan debugging.  So
I would say that Niall's "issue" falls outside the scope of design, though
noteworthy.

--
Regards,
Greg Rahn  |  blog <http://bit.ly/u9N0i8>  |  twitter <http://bit.ly/v733dJ>  |