RE: Combo Oracle/SQLServer enterprise DBA Salary Info anywhere (or willing to share a range) ?

  • From: "Taylor, Chris David" <ChrisDavid.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 'Paul Barrett' <tinojam@xxxxxxxxx>, "'andrew.kerber@xxxxxxxxx'" <andrew.kerber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 10:41:57 -0500

Which is to say it all depends on #3 ;)

Chris Taylor
Sr. Oracle DBA
Ingram Barge Company
Nashville, TN 37205
Office: 615-517-3355
Cell: 615-663-1673
Email: chris.taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:chris.taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and
may also be privileged. If you are not the named recipient, please notify the
sender immediately and delete the contents of this message without disclosing
the contents to anyone, using them for any purpose, or storing or copying the
information on any medium.