RE: Combo Oracle/SQLServer enterprise DBA Salary Info anywhere (or willing to share a range) ?

  • From: <Joel.Patterson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <robertgfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>, <ChrisDavid.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <mark.powell2@xxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 14:32:57 -0400

How about the hiring the consultant / oursource over a FTE because the money
comes out of a 'different bucket'?   This 'bucket' has tax benefits 'somehow'
that make it practical to the company.

This level of accounting is to high falutin for me, and when you mix it with
taxes/benefits and the like, (like the consultant leaves, and 9 of 10 another
will need to come up to speed), it becomes as wonderful a puzzle as say
particle physics, or better, quantum computing.

Anyway, I stand a much better chance with quantum computing.

Joel Patterson
Database Administrator
904 727-2546