RE: Collaborate Session Downloads?

  • From: "Taylor, Chris David" <Chris.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Oracle Discussion List" <ORACLE-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 10:03:42 -0500

I think I found it.

http://submissions.miracd.com/ioug2009/Itinerary/login.asp

Chris Taylor
Sr. Oracle DBA
Ingram Barge Company
Nashville, TN 37205
Office: 615-517-3355
Cell: 615-354-4799
Email: chris.taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential
and may also be privileged. If you are not the named recipient, please
notify the sender immediately and delete the contents of this message
without disclosing the contents to anyone, using them for any purpose,
or storing or copying the information on any medium.