RE: Collaborate Meetup

  • From: "Matthew Zito" <mzito@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "John Kanagaraj" <john.kanagaraj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 14:51:13 -0400

Hi all,

We've had a couple of people express interest, and a couple more folks say
"I'll stop by your booth",  like John.   Tragically, GridApp doesn't have a
booth at Collaborate this year, but I will be in our partner's booth,
Application Security Inc (booth 816), today during the welcome reception for
anyone who wants to stop by and say hi.

We're still on for 7:30 at Mizuya bar for those who can make it.  My cell phone
is 917-574-1858 if people need to get in touch, and I'm wearing a black blazer
and blue shirt, bearded, brown hair, if you need a way to recognize me.

--
Matthew Zito
Chief Scientist