Cloud Control Rulesets

  • From: "Ramadoss, Karthik" <Karthik.Ramadoss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 20:26:19 +0000

I am configuring rules and rulesets in Cloud Control for our targets that
include databases, listeners and linux hosts. I am interested in how folks in
this group have set up their Cloud Control monitoring.
It would be interesting to see your hierarchy setup with groups and the
rulesets you have associated with these groups. I am also interested in how you
group your rules in the rulesets.

I know this is kind of a broad request but any insight you can provide can help
me construct mine in a more useful/efficient way.

Thanks,
Karthik