RE: Client side upgrade

  • From: "Storey, Robert (DCSO)" <RStorey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 08:23:44 -0500

Our sys admin folks have a push setup that pushes them out.  But, those
are very small files normally, less than 2 or 3 megs when we have to do
it, and we don't do it all that often.  When the push occurs, it does
not allow them to proceed further into the logging in actions until the
push is finished.

Yea, I'm reading up on it.  Just never done it, and have to do some
testing.  If the push goes bad...that's a lot of users that we have to
immediately touch.

I've got probably about 6 mths to do it so I'm contemplating just doing
it manually over time as a night timetask for our help desk.