Chicago Downtown DBA Lunch Meetup Tomorrow

  • From: Jeremy Schneider <jeremy.schneider@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Oracle-L <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 14:18:28 -0500

A few friends of mine here in Chicago have been meeting up for lunch every
other week since Collaborate this year.  We're very informal; it's a chance
to hang out and chat about anything.  For example, we've touched on
statspack reports, solid-state disk architecture strategies and family
vacations.  If you know anyone who works in downtown Chicago, please pass
along the word that they're welcome to join us tomorrow.

11:30am (Wed July 22 2009)
Caffe Baci
2 N LaSalle
Entrance on Madison, NW corner of intersection with LaSalle

If your friend doesn't know who I am then just tell them to look for a
yellow-and-black APress Oracle book on the table.  Can't go wrong
introducing yourself to someone with one of those, right?  :)

Thanks,
Jeremy

--
Jeremy Schneider