Re: Chasing a session...

  • From: "Anjo Kolk" <anjo.kolk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tim@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 14:32:55 +0200

The only real way is by sampling or tracing .......

On 8/24/06, tim@xxxxxxxxx <tim@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Depending on how the application is written, then V$OPEN_CURSOR might provide what you are looking for -- a "history" of SQL statements executed by a session. However, it is at best only the most primitive of logging for that purpose, and if the application takes care to close unused cursors, it will be a misleadingly incomplete history. So, you almost have to hope for a sloppily written application, which is sadly not too much to hope for... :-)

Just an idea...

*
On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 19:24:13 +0400, Vadim Bobrov wrote*

--
Anjo Kolk
Owner and Founder OraPerf Projects